We suggest asking your occupational therapist to assist in communicating your child's sensory integration difficulties to the school. They can specify the likely impact of sensory integration difficulties in the classroom and suggest strategies to support your child whilst at school. 

At school the SENCO, Special Educational Needs Coordinator, can help to produce an Individual Education Plan (IEP) to outline needs and strategies to support your child.